Re: [IP] Paradigm Upgrade

In a message dated 5/16/02 6:30:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I was told all my supplies of 508 will go with the
> new paradigm.  I use the quickset and it should be
> no problem, I hope   Diane   email @ redacted

I just received my first shipment of quicksets today. I had been using the
sofsets with my 508.  In the insertion instructions that come with the sets
they are identified as "paradigm quicksets".  Just thought it was a little
odd since none of the other infusion sets are identified as going with one
particular pump over another.  By the way, a while back there was a
discussion here about getting the quickserter for free with samples or the
first order of quicksets.  Apparently MM no longer sends them for free as I
was told that program had been discontinued <groan>  Why do I always miss out
on the deals? :-)

Sharon J