Re: [IP] What I carry with me

In a message dated 5/16/02 2:04:41 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I always carry my meter and strips and glucose tablets
as well.  I don't always carry pump supplies, but I do
have a supply in my desk at work.

I too carry these supplies with my, but I also always have pump supplies with
me also in my purse. In addition I also have an emergency bag in my car.  I
do not carry extra insulin with me because I feel that if the pump fails I
can use the syringe to get the insulin from the pump cartridge.  I will have
been pumping for a year in June and having these extra supplies has proven to
be a lifesaver on more than one occasion.
 did have to get a bigger bag but I feel it was worth it.