[IPn] First day of the second half :-)

Hi Pumpers and Friends,

It's the first day of the second half of our Spring Pledge Drive. So
far we've done pretty well, raising $2583.00 dollars since the pledge
drive started, including $150.00 Tuesday in resonse to Monday's
challenge from New Jersey for $100.00. Yesterday was very quite, only
a single contribution by mail. So..... let's try to pick up the pace.

A gentleman from Minnesota has issued YOU a dollar-for-dollar
challenge to match his generous pledge of $100.00. While almost half
of the pledges for this drive have come from new members, the fact
remains that 434 donors made the 933 contribution received over the
last year. With over 3700 members, that means there over 3400 that
could easily afford a $10, $20 or even $50 contribution that have not
done so yet. If you have not done so already and can afford a movie
or a dinner out, won't you consider helping support Insulin Pumpers
with a small contribution. Not when you get "around to it", but

If you'd like to help in a bigger way, consider making a continuing
gift of a $10.00 or more a month to provide Insulin Pumpers with a
steady income. If 200 of our 3700+ members did this, there would be
no need for this pledge drive. Your dollars provide the resources
that bring you the Insulin Pumpers forums, chat, web site and more...

To see the progress of this fund drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom. So far this month
we've managed over $2500 toward our goal. See:

If you would like to help match this generous contribution or make a
continuing gift to assist Insulin Pumpers with the Spring fund raising
drive, then make your matching contribution toward this challenge by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director