[IP] What I carry with me

Just wanted to comment on why I always carry a bottle
of insulin and a syringe with me.  If I have an
unexplained high bs, I'll bolus once for it, but if it
doesn't help, I pull out an old-fashioned syringe and
give myself a shot.  This is much quicker than trying
to change my infusion set, especially if I'm not in a
place where it would be convenient.

The other reason is in case of some sort of natural
disaster like an earthquake, where I might not be able
to get to enough supplies to last a few days.  A
syringe and a bottle of insulin could be life-saving!
Yes, maybe I'm paranoid, but these things do happen!

I always carry my meter and strips and glucose tablets
as well.  I don't always carry pump supplies, but I do
have a supply in my desk at work.

Just my two cents' worth...

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience