	From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
	Sent: Thu 5/16/2002 11:49 AM
	To: email @ redacted
	Subject: [IP] Paradigm Upgrade

	I just got off the phone with Minimed.  This upgrade program has not been
	well thought out.  I was under the impression that any boxes of unopened
	supplies that we have at the time of upgrade will be traded out.  The woman I
	spoke to today says no.  Any supplies that I have for the 508, if I choose to
	go with the upgrade, I'm stuck with.  I've been using all my samples and
	onesy twosy infusion sets, so that I don't get stuck with opened boxes of
	supplies.  Now I'm being told that Minimed isn't going to take any of this
	back.  What if someone has placed a regular order for supplies because they
	are uncertain about whether they are going to take the upgrade, then what.
	Sorry I'm ranting, sounds like a scam to me.  They won't take back the 508
	supplies, but we're forced to order Paradigm supplies if we take the upgrade.

	My upgrade is supposed to happen sometime next month~its looks like if I take
	the upgrade, I'll have a ton of supplies for someone with a 508.  I'm not
	hoarding supplies, but my husbands job has been a little uncertain of late.
	Am I being out of line here, someone has paid good money for supplies,
	whether it be the insurance company or the consumer, its just not right.

	Jan