Re: [IP] Has anyone tried pulling off the plastic threaded cap o

> Direct from both Novo and Disetronic --- DON'T do this.

Someone at Disetronic (and I won't mention in which country, since she was
very nice and trying to be helpful) essentially told me to ''suck it and
see''. The trouble with Disetronic is that they are so slow to react. They
took many years to fire Renate as a supplier of substandard quality
batteries and lost many customers as a result. I am sure that the D-Tron
could be modified for use with NovoLog cartridges very easily.

But whatever, I am not going to decide on which pump until I've seen what
Deltec is going to show next month.

I have some reason to believe that it will be worth waiting for. Perhaps it
won't the step backwards that the newest products from MiniMed and
Disetronic to some extent are.