[IP] With regards to "gusher"

This happened to me just the other day. I put a new ultraflex-soft in and got
alarms from my pump like crazy, I took it out and the blood actually sprayed
out of my leg...I went through one wash cloth and 7 kleenex. It was nearly 25
minutes before I could get a Band-Aid on it. I am bruised royally now, but, I
sure will stay away from that area for a long time!!! I am thinking that I
hit a vein possibly - its the only thing I could think of at the time.