Re: [IP] 6mm vs 9mm Infusion Sets

On 15 May 2002 at 15:59, Stephen J. Myott wrote:

> Has anyone ever switched from 9mm to 6mm infusion sets (any brand with
> straight insertion as opposed to on the slant) and discovered an apparent
> change for the better in insulin absorption?  I am considering the switch as an
> experiment.  I am not experiencing any pain or other problem that would prompt
> the switch.
> Steve

I switched from using the 8mm Rapids in my hip to the 6mm Rapid in my arm.   Not quite what you are looking for, I think, but I did like the absorption in my arm better
than the hip.   Why don't you ask for samples to try out your hypothesis.   That would be better than getting an entire box.    :>)