[IP] Has anyone tried pulling off the plastic threaded cap of a Novolog catridge

and using it in the Disetronic D-Tron?

I know that many people use Lantus cartridges in NovoPens by removing the
plastic threaded caps from spent NovoLog cartridges and attaching them to
Lantus cartridges.

In theory NovoLog should work in the D-Tron. Would like hear if anybody has
already done so, but I am NOT recommending that you should try this if you
haven't done so already, since I have obviously not tried this myself.