[IP] re: new pumper

On the topic of "having more supplies than you think you'll need" -- I
remember a couple months ago here in Washington State, the freeway was
closed over Snoqualmie Pass, and cars were stuck on the road for hours.
One news report mentioned that one of the people stuck in his car was
diabetic and didn't have enough insulin to get him through the
much-longer-than-expected trip.  I believe the State Patrol brought him
some more insulin, so it turned out okay, but still -- I think I'd
prefer NOT to make the evening news should I encounter an unexpected
delay while out... :-)