[IP] avoiding Animas low cartridge alarm

My pump woke me up during the night when it got down to 20 units in the
cartridge.  Since that amount of insulin sometimes lasts me a whole day, it
didn't seem worth losing sleep over <gr.>, and I'm wondering if anyone has
good techniques to avoid being awakened or interrupted inconveniently by this
alarm.  The only thing I have thought of so far is bolusing down till the
alarm rings before I go to bed (or start the activity I don't want
interrupted) if I am coming close to that amount -- this, of course, requires
an awareness that sort of negates the usefulness of the alarm <gr.>.

Linda Z