Re: [IP] Rapid set users (in Minimed pumps)

  In two words this B--- S--- from your MM rep.  You are using their biggest
competitor's sets and THAT is what is bugging them.  The leur locks are
exactly the same between MM (not the Paradigm) and Disetronics.  It is one
more example of their fierceness for the competition.  We are the opposite,
My son has a Dis pump and use MM sets.  No problems with the connection
because they are identical.  Just take what they said with a grain of salt
and walk on.....

mom to Joshua