Re: [IP] PROTOCOLS for SELECTING and ASSESSING INSULIN PUMP USERS

I wasn't going to rspond to this 'protocol' but these ideas totally excluse
the idea of having children on the pump.  After all they, for themost part,
and also depending on the age, might not appear motivated, or emotionally
stable or whatever else this thing had to say. I read it and deleted it as
not really having anything to do with me and my son anyway.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua