[IP] Tom Brokaw diabetes report

Hey did any of you watch this Health Watch news report on the national new
last night? I did.  They were talking about islet cell transplants but what
was weird is that not once did they refer to the 'cells' as being islet cells
at all, just cells.  Atleast they did state that the transplant isnot for
everyone and that it is not a cure.  Atleast that was accurate.  But I really
think if they could have included the word, ISLET when talking about this it
would have been more informative.

mom to Joshua- who knew what they were talking about atleast.