RE: [IP] new pumper

Nope, maybe the rest of us don't want to 'fess up.  I carry my meter in my
briefcase and B/D package of tabs in my purse.  I don't carry my meter in
everywhere I go, and I don't carry it along when I exercise.  I DO carry
glucose tabs all of the time because that is more urgent than getting to
where I can change my set out (work or home).  I have insulin at work which
I change out every month when I fill my prescription and all my extras
either are at home, car, or work.

I carry a very small purse and don't have room for anything but the glucose