[IP] Re: [IPn] Study on genetic basis of kidney disease & diabetes

>The study will not take anyone who is taking anti-hypertensives (blood
>pressure meds) so i don't know how many long term diabetics they are going
>to get. Yerachmiel

Me, I just called.  Only thing is, is I'm not sure that Mom is up to any
kind of testing or study like this, but they told me that she doesn't need
to participate.  They also told me that there is the possibility of testing
siblings in the future.