[IP] Bolusing for eating in the middle of the night

Any advice about differences in carbohydrate absorbtion for eating in the middle of the night?  I'm 33 weeks pregnant, and still having chronic nausea.  My doctor advised snacking when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but I don't seem to be absorbing the carbs the same way as if I were eating them the same.  Or maybe the humalog is peaking differently.  The peak for juice or crackers seems to be about 90 minutes instead of 30 -- would doing a dual wave bolus over 90 minutes solve the "going high" problem I seem to be having?  I'm still honeymooning (just diagnosed last year) and I haven't developed any of the typical 3rd trimester insulin resistance at all.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.