Re: [IP] hypoglycemic unawareness [was No pump/bg to low/Barbara]

How long did it take to get your awareness of lows back after starting on
the pump?  Also, I was wondering if your unawareness was during the day and
while sleeping.  I am fine during the day, but a couple of months before I
started the pump I set my alarm for random times during the night for
several days to test and see where I was, and it turned out I was always 40
and I had had no idea (unawareness, duh).  I guess I'm a little worried that
if it's just when I'm asleep that I don't feel it, that won't get better by
keeping my sugars higher...