[IP] "Blue Stuff" (Frozen Shoulder)

I too have a "frozen shoulder" (adhesive capsulitis) and have suffered with it
for over one year now.  I am just now, after 14 months, able to put my arm
completely behind my back without too much pain.  I still cannot fasten my bra
in the back however.  I have to snap it in the front and twist it around.  I
have tried everything and nothing has worked.  Are you doing any exercises or
therapy?  Unfortunately, it is something that will take time and there is
light at the end of the tunnel.  My orthopod says for some diabetics it can
take as long as 2 years to get full range of motion back in the shoulder.
Good luck and keep your money!  Regards, Tina