Re: [IP] new pumper

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mario Larsen" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] new pumper

> Am I the only one that doesn't carry anything around with me?  I have my
> meter either in my desk at work, or in the car; I don't usually have it on
> me.  The only time I have extra supplies with me is if I'm going out of
> town.  I usually carry sugar of some sort, though.
> Mario
I carry a meter and strips, stabber. I also carry either glucose tabs or
Life-savers. The only time I carry extras is when I am going out-of-town for
a trip. I do check the amount of Insulin in the pump every morning and
change it out if there isn't enough to last till I expect to be home. I use
about 30 units a day.