[IP] Quick Set Problem - Charlotte

I had that problem too, then I noticed that the reservoir cracks if you
aren't careful in putting it in the pump.  Also, you have to make sure you
don't tighten the attachment to the reservoir from the set too much.  I
don't know why this was only a problem for me on the Quick sets, but
carefully putting the reservoir in (don't push down on either end
separately, push on both simultaneously) solved the problem.