Re: [IP] Rapid set users (in Minimed pumps)

My Minimed rep told me recently that a memo was
distributed among Minimed employees that use of
Disetronic sets (including Rapids) could cause no
delivery alarms in Minimed pumps. She said the way the
sets fit the reservoir caused a pressure build-up. I
have had bizarre "no delivery" alarms, but I continue
to use the Rapids. Has anyone else heard about this?

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience