[IP] Anyone have experience with the paradigm?

Hi Everyone
I have had the horrific experience of my pump Dying!  And of course my
warrenty has run out.  It is time for an upgrade anyway and I am looking at
the minimed 508 or paradigm. (I Had the MM 507)  My other choice was pay
$500.00 to extend the warrenty, get a replacement pump to see if mine could
be fixed and then trade in........to much to deal with that way, plus I don't
have a spare $500.00.  I'm not that crazy about how the paradigm looks, but I
went on MM website and tried the virtual one and I did like the screen.
Hopefully I can hear some opinions of some users??
Thanks in advance....Stacey