RE: [IP] bolusing

Hello, I am so glad to here from you, I hope that you can maybe help and
support me cause I am getting so frustrated. I am currently on the R1000
animas pump and have been on the pump for about 2 wks. I am 22yrs old and
I was diagonosed with diabeties when I was 2yrs old. I am just trying to
get used to the pump and get my scheduled dose right because boy I have
had some really high sugars.

>From: "Anne O'Hara" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: RE: [IP]
bolusing >Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:04:32 -0400 > >Jan - good to hear
from you. What pump are you on? How long have you >been diabetic? >Anne >
[mailto:email @ redacted] >Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 7:04 PM >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] bolusing > > >H