[IP] childhood diseases

I had to see a heartologist yesterday, and on his medical registration form
was the question of Childhood Disease. There was no room to write anything,
just three choices: Rheumatic fever, heart murmur, and scarlet fever. BUT,
under Adult Diseases was listed Sugar Diabetes. Strange they don't think a
child could get IDDM.

I have an entire sheet I take with me to each -ologist I see with all my
meds, allergies, and surgeries with dates. He noticed I had listed on it
that I use an insulin pump and kind of fumbled around curiously and I said
do you want to see it? I pulled it out and showed him the reservoir and my
site. I don't think he had ever seen one before. (~_^)

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
stayed alive.