Re: [IP] Another Insurance / Pump Question

Andy; BCBS will cover a new pump, but you may want to start the process
early as they will want bs logs and info from you Dr.     Scott

>>> email @ redacted 05/14/02 03:18PM >>>
I have a MM 508 that is 3 years old.  As most of you are probably
aware,  the
warranty is over after 4 years. I will be changing insurance providers
from
CIGNA to Blue Cross Blue Shield.  Does anyone know if my new insurance
company
would cover another 508?  And also, if they do cover another pump,  can
I sell
the other one, or should I keep it as a backup?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Andy
Johnson