Re: [IP] Foods that require extended boluses...

> 55 grams of popcorn? How much did you eat?
> According to my sources, there's about 6 grams in 1 cup.  Do you really
> 9 cups of popcorn????

Yeap. That sounds about right. As I said this is my Ballpark meal. They have
only one size (a medium bucket) and my wife will not eat any of it at all.
So I make a high carb/high fat meal of it. Which is probably why I need to
dual wave bolus for it. A couple of years ago I took one of the popcorn
buckets home and weight it to determine the 55 g value.