Re: [IP] Rapid set users

My 12 year old daughter has used the Rapids for years now and likes them
over the Tenders and other sets we have tried.  She uses them in her thighs,
love handle area, hips but NEVER in her stomach as she says she feels the
needle each time we try the stomach area.   Also she only uses the 6 mm
needles (the shortest) and seems to feel no pain at all when it is in.  She
typically gets a good three days out of a site and then blood sugars start
rising if we should accidentally leave it in longer than that.

We know the Rapids well so feel free to contact me if you have any other

(mom to 12 year old Laura - pumping for 4 years now)