[IP] For information on how patients can remove the burden of the high cost of medications without the red tape

Are your patients having trouble with compliance due to the high cost of
their medications?
For information on how patients can remove the burden of the high cost
of medications without the red tape, Are you or your patients suffering
because of the cost of prescriptions?
Wish there was a way to help without spending anytime cutting through
the red tape?

If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, we can help you.

About Diabetes-Meds
Diabetes-Meds is an organization dedicated to maintaining a high
standard of care and preserving the health and well-being of senior
patients in the United States.  This program is designed to educate
patients, doctors, medical staff, pharmacists and others to utilize
patient assistance programs set up by prescription drug manufacturers
throughout the United States.  Pharmaceutical Companies have developed
programs to assist low income patients maintain their health and well
being by offering prescription drugs at either no cost or a small
co-payment for the patient who qualify.  The problem, which prevents
most medical offices from providing this service, is the red tape
involved.  We know from experience that a large percentage of the senior
population is not able to follow the directions given by their doctors
due to the high cost of prescriptions medications.

Service Description
Diabetes-Meds provides a patient service to file pharmaceutical
companies Patient Assistance Program (PAP) forms. The Service is
designed for medical offices that do not wish to handle PAP program
paperwork internally; this is typically a General Medical practice with
a high Medicare population.  We work with the patient directly for
services performed to submit PAP forms to the pharmaceutical companies.
For more information and to print the necessary forms,  go to:
3267 Bee Caves Rd #107-204
Austin, Tx 78746

Fax 972-557-6912