Re: Ron Sebol LC-D diabetes list was Re: [IP] Square-wave for protein

On 14 May 2002 at 10:22, email @ redacted wrote:

> We don't have a "scientific" formula.  We use a system developed by Ron Sebol
> who is an engineer and diabetic and mathmetician.  He runs another list called
> LC-D diabetes.

I've looked for this "LC-D diabetes" list but can't find it.  I did find an article about Ron Sebol written by Rick Mendosa.

     http://www.mendosa.com/sebol.htm

But Rick didn't mention his list.  This story on Ron makes him seem like quite an interesting fellow.   I can identify with his "lucky 10 percent variation folks" though I"m not
exactly insulin resistant as he is.  Can you give us the URL or address for his list?

George