Re: [IP] new pumper

I have a spare infusion set in my briefcase and if I'm going to a fair or
something then I pack one for that. I always have a spare battery with me in
my purse. I also keep a bottle of insulin at work and a resivior to fill -
it's happened just a couple of times but I got busy and didn't notice I
needed to change things in the morning and so have to at work.

travel of course becomes a whole different story.;

Linda & Dax