Re: [IP] "Blue Stuff"

My grandmother says that she uses it and it gives her great relief.  I
believe, (don't quote me on this)  that it is made of an herb called MSM.
I am 30 and believe myself to have Lupus, which is giving me "arthritis"
pain in my hands and feet.  My grandma suggested it and so I went to our
local health food store and got a jar of the MSM cream.  I felt warmth and
pain relief for several hours.  I once used things like aspercream, but the
label says to use it only 6 times a day.  MSM can be used "as needed"
Hopes this helps,
MM 507 four years, DM 15 years, 30 years old, two beautiful daughters, one
loving husband