Re: [IP] Pumping through pregnancy advice?

I'm not sure, but I think I am one of the first to have a baby -great son -
while on the pump.  I was pergnant  2/84 - checked myself 10x or more and was
 quite calm - I did what I knew I could do.  My Dr. were more nervous than I
- I realized this during the last month!!  Write me back at email @ redacted
- good luck . PS my health stayed stable during the pregnancy and my son was
born perfect and still is perfect.  (Penn State next yr )  good luck Linda