[IP] Re: Minimed Supplies

>Glad others have had luck with Michigan Diabetes Supply. That was not my
>experience. Jan and Elvis

I order my test strips from Michigan Diabetes Supply and other than one
snafu (when UPS delivered it to work rather than home when I was off for a
week, long story this is a small town and even the UPS guy knows all about
you) I've had great results from them.  They are not 24 hours, they only
take calls and orders during the daytime (8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, I think,
I'd have the check their paperwork for sure).   But I've been very happy
with their service.  But, I still get my pump supplies directly from the
manufacturers, sets from MiniMed and pump stuff from Disetronic.