[IP] Re: Minimed Supplies

<< Call Michigan Diabetes Supply. These guys are great. They take what ever
 your insurance will pay as full payment(50%75%80%) What ever they pay they
 take that as full payment there number is 1-800-321-5290.
 Phil Davis
 MM508 >>

Ha! I called them ... and called them ... and called them ... Never did get
an answer. First, I called and emailed. Nothing. Two weeks later, I called
again. OOPS! He'd missed my email. They'd check into it. Nothing, nothing,
nothing. Numerous calls. I finally (when I was down to my last set) called
MiniMed and ordered. They sent me a couple of emergency sets, etc. In all, I
wasted a month of my time on them.

Glad others have had luck with Michigan Diabetes Supply. That was not my

Jan and Elvis