Re: [IP] Parental advice...

In a message dated 5/14/02 2:01:58 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> .  I am
> nearly 40 years old, and she _still_ blames my disagreements with her on
> blood sugars!

This will be my last post on this.....I was not giving advice and the purpose
of telling this to my 8 yo is to make sure I don't punish her for diabetes
issues...she has had severe lows, seizures and stopped breathing, she has
hit, bit and been quite nasty from lows.......yes, she can be mouthy all on
her own and she is disciplined (am not talking about a difference of opinion)
but I do not *punish* either of my children for actions out of their control
or differences of opinion but trash mouth, rudeness and willful disobedience
will not be tolerated.......for those of you that take issue with this...what
do you suggest we parents do if you don't think we should check for diabetes