[IP] Quickset problems

Hi Charlotte,

I started my 508 last summer and had all kinds of leakage problems for the
first 2 months using quick sets.  Always found leakage at the reservoir
connection.  It was very frustrating, like your story.  Then I started really
tightening the connection down until I hear the last little click of the
plastic binding together.  I haven't had a problem since I started doing this
(Sept./01).  Now I really like the quicksets.  Good luck.    John