[IPn] Still working on Monday's challenge

Your matching contribution toward Monday's challenge now total
$50.00, when we do that again, it will complete the challenge. This
is excellent progress and my thanks go out to all of you for helping
to support Insulin Pumpers. Please won't those of you just waiting
for the right time, send a small contribution now to help finish this
challenge and move us a little closer to the goal for this quarter.

We have two days until the mid-point of the pledge drive and still
must raise another $500.00 to reach the dollar half-way-point.

For on-line matching and continuing  contributions using our secure
server, please visit http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

for challenges

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director