[IP] re:pmsing/depo/experiences

well, i'm glad to hear everyone else's experiences with d and depo. i know
i'm a little late in posting, but i think the best thing to do is just
look at both sides. when i went on depo, i wasn't d, but i had a TERRIBLE
time on the pill. with depo, my periods stopped and i haven't had a
problem for 5 years. i was diagnosed with d at 26 (20 months ago) and am
SO glad i'm on depo so i don't have to go thru monthly swings! no thank
so, for me, depo is SO worth it, but just weigh your options. i started
depo while hubby was out to sea (in the navy) so if it turned out bad, at
least he wouldn't have to go thru it! lol! luckily, it all worked out.

just my 2 cents...
leann marcucci