Re: [IP] Parent to a diabetic child

In a message dated 5/14/02 9:35:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Sorry, but I think that is terrible advice. I am truly sick and tired of
> over the past 30 years people (parents, friends, spouse) ending arguments
> with "maybe you should check if you are low". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

as young as my daughter is it is necessary at times....and I did not say at
the end of an argument...I always eliminate possible bgs problems before I
discipline her....it was not advice it was in response to the post for
parents of diabetics.....my brother was diagnosed when i was five (more than
30 yrs ago) and I always did the same for him by eliminating D issues first
for odd behavior....