Re: [IP] Mac and cheese

> Hi
> Where can I find the carb contents for Macaroni and cheese?

I just had Macaroni and Cheese last night. Here is what it says on the
package of Kraft "Macaroni & Cheese Dinner" (7.25 oz - 206 g).

Preparation - 1/4 cup Margarine + 1/4 Cup Milk + Package Contents

Serving Size - 2.5 oz, 3 servings per box

Amount/Serving                   In Box                          As Prepared

Calories                                  260
410
Calories from Fat                    25                                  170
Total Fat                                2.5g
18.5g
Sat. Fat                                     1g
4.5g
Cholesterol                            10mg
10mg
Sodium                                560mg                            750mg
Total Carbohydrate                 47g                                 48g
Dietary Fiber                              1g
1g
Sugars                                         7g
8g
Protein                                       11g
11g

Pat