RE: [IP] Re: Walmart muffins

Hi Marj!
No, I haven't tried the lemon muffins.  I know at one time I bought the fat
free muffin mix and made the lemon/poppy seed ones but I have dentures and
the poppy seeds get underneath them and ouch real bad!!!  :)

I did buy the fat free mix and will be making my own.  One is blueberry mix
and the other is cranberry/orange.  That sounds interesting and I like to
make the mini ones (makes me feel like I'm eating more) :) so I'll make a
bunch and freeze them into serving size portions and take out what I want
and heat them up in toaster oven.

Kathy B.