Re: [IP] PMSing and DepoProvera

> I've been labed a hypochondriac, too.  (Doc said it was impossible to get
> diabetes at age 23, finally did a finger stick "to make me feel better.")
> Wouldn't it be nice if they had been right.
> Jayne.

I was dx at the "old" age of 27 (29 now). I don't think it crossed anyone's
mind that it could have been IDDM. Well, maybe my internist was alerted when
I answered the question "what types of exercise do you do" with
"power-walking back and forth to the bathroom." My little joke probably
saved myself a trip to the ER. BG was over 700 and the ketone strip turned
black, shriveled up, and turned to dust. ;) That was a pretty lousy day.