Re: [IP] Pumping through pregnancy advice?

I'm not sure if I'm qualified to give advice, but I pumped through
two pregnancies.  I'd be happy to answer any questions, on diabetes,
pumping, or pregnancy!

Ann Thomas <email @ redacted> wrote:

I am 7 weeks pregnant and have been pumping for the last three years.  Now
that I am keeping my numbers as tight as possible, I am finding more
challenges.  Especially challenging are the 1 hr. post goal of 140/ 2 hr.
120.  I am finding I need to square bolus more but still feel like it's a
constant guessing game as to which foods may need to be squared.  My ratios
seems to be constantly changing as well.  Just when I think I have a
particular food down... the next time I don't.  I would love to be in touch
with other pregnant pumpers/ previous pregnant pumpers for tips, advice,
etc.  I think it will be a fun ride for the next 9 months but also