[IP] Re: Eye doctor

The dilation was complete and the big bright magnifier held by my
Ophthalmologist did it's work...along with the bright light (OUCH!!), and he
set all of it down, said "Looks good! See ya in a year!"

Other than what premature birth did to me, nothing diabetically related is
getting the eye I have. WHEW!

17 years and counting.

To celebrate, I got the Photoshop 7.0 upgrade I wanted so there it is,
waiting for the dilation to wear off and then I can install it tonight.

Jenny Sutherland
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mac_X/
http://www.wyldcelt.com
mailto:email @ redacted