[IP] Re:Deprovera

In a message dated 5/13/02 1:56:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > I seen a post about Deprovera- is there very many women out there on this.
> > here all the time form the hubby, that he loves me but sure wish the
> family
> > didn't have to suffer with me.  Are they expensive? They could save a
> > marriage
> > and help bs so probably worth it. lol          Carla

I was on Depro for just 3 months, and I hated it.  I felt like I had a more
difficult time controlling my blood sugars, and I just didn't like how I felt
while on it.  Also, 6 weeks into the Depro, I conceived my third child!
Luckily, I had decided not to continue with the Depro, so when I found out I
was pregnant with him, I was no longer using it.  The only reason I'm glad I
tried it is that I now have a third, beautiful, healthy child.  Good luck
with whatever decision you make.