[IP] Foods that require extended boluses...

Hi everyone,
I would love to hear others on this list about what foods you all use an
extended or square wave bolus for.  I am familar with the two usual items
items such as cheesy pizza and mexican food but I just started thinking
there may be more foods (than we realize) that might be better covered with
an extended bolus.

Please let me know as maybe this may be responsible for some unexplained
highs in my 12 year old...

Sherri Lynn
Bartlesville, OK