Re: [IP] Pumping through pregnancy advice?

Hi! I am 12 weeks pregnant, and I understand what you are going thru. My
ratio's and basals change every 3 days or so. I am a little surprised that
the doctor doesn't want you even lower after eating. My doc told me to be
under 120, 1 hour after eating. Oh well, who knows?  Just keep adjusting, and
doing your best, that is about all that you can do. If you want to e-mail me
privately, feel free to do so.
Good Luck,
Stephanie Olivieri
email @ redacted