[IP] problems with infusion sets

>>>I will be starting on the paradigm soon.  Oh, also, does anyone know if
Diesetronic's infusion sets are compatible with the paradigm? Lisa>>>

No, only Paradigm's sets will go with the Paradigm, but they are Silhouette,
SofSet, and QuikSet. There is no Luer Lock capability on the Paradigm which
is what makes other sets compatible with other pumps. (~_^)

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in his
sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
--Author Unknown