Re: [IP] using insulin over

>>>Has anyone ever used the insulin that they have left when you need a
change.<snip> Carla>>>

I regularly add the leftover insulin to my new set. It's the same age as the
insulin in the vial. I have never put it back into the vial, however. YMMV

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care